Click on your desired seat and time slot to make a reservation in one of the following locations:
4-101: 8 computers available
4-103: 9 computers available
- These labs contain Macintosh computers with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, Microsoft Office, and a number of other programs applicable to VaPA students.
- To use Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, you will need a free or paid Adobe login. For a free account, you can go here: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/create-update-adobe-id.html
- We have two scanner stations in each room, 4-101 seats 3 and 8, 4-103 seats 6 and 9. If you don’t need to scan anything, please choose another machine, if none is available, then, you may choose a scanner station.
- We have a printer in each room, they do not print color, but they have both 8 ½" x 11" as well as Tabloid 11" x 17”.
- If you need sound, please respect others and use headphones.
*Please use hand sanitizer when you go in and again when you leave.
*You must check in with in 15 minutes of your reservation, otherwise the seat will be made available and if reserved, I will have to give your seat to the new reservation.
Contact Christine Cormack at firstname.lastname@example.org, 585-292-3110, Office room 4-105, or your Professors with questions, comments, and suggestions.